Friday, June 5, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Imagination

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of the Imagination. The Holy Spirit wished me to reveal that for to long the imagination has been used in the soul and physical realm, but rarely in the spiritual realm. It is time the spiritual believer start using the gift of imagination in the spiritual realm. Abba Father Yahweh is the one who gifted every person with an imagination. We are to cultivate this gift for the benefit of the kingdom of God, for edification, and the training of the saints.

An Example

Today I had a wonderful fellowship with my Sister in Christ Jesus Cathy Ferguson. We were building each other up with the Word of God. We were discussing the blog about letting Abba Father Yahweh fight all of our battles; when in my imagination came a scene of a wrestling ring with Abba Father Yahweh standing on top of the ropes preparing to give the enemy aka satan a divine smack down. I saw in my imagination Abba Father Yahweh in shiny gold wrestling shorts with a golden cape. Cathy began to imagine as well Abba Father Yahweh with a golden crown on HIS head. I saw long flowing white hair. I then saw Abba Father Yahweh put his two hands together making a huge fist. Abba Father Yahweh jump off the ropes of the wresting ring and flatten satan into the ground so deep that satan's body was pushed to the center of the earth into the hot magma. Wow Cathy and I were so uplifted by the defeat of our enemy aka satan by our God Abba Father Yahweh that it put a little pep in our steps the rest of the day.

Spiritual believer, start using your imagination to fuel your walk for the one and only living God Abba Father Yahweh.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment