Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Sovereignty of Abba Father Yahweh

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the Sovereignty of Abba Father Yahweh. Because we have a Loving God. A God who only want Good for us and not Bad. A God who wants us to have a more abundant life. We sometimes forget that Abba Father Yahweh is a Holy God. A Righteous God. A God whose ways are not our ways. A God whose thoughts are higher than our thoughts. Because Abba Father Yahweh is Merciful, Kind, and Good HE comes down to our level from time to time and explains things to us. Abba Father Yahweh gave us HIS Holy Word so that we can have a better understanding of how HE operates. He sent HIS only begotten son Jesus the Christ to model for us; how to operate within HIS Holy Word. And HE sent HIS Holy Spirit to teach us, to guide us and to empower us to walk in HIS Holy Word. In the end Abba Father Yahweh always wins with or without our cooperation. We sometimes do not understand why things happen the way they do, but rest assured Abba Father Yahweh is still sitting on HIS throne fully in charge of all that HE has created.

I am at a critical juncture in my christian walk. I must decided to follow Abba Father Yahweh no matter what and no matter the cost. I was reflecting on my life and it is almost 10 years to the date that I was at another critical juncture of my christian walk. I had been married a number of years and had not been able to carry a baby full term. My husband gave up a wonderful job so that I could have in vitro fertilization treatments. I had three treatments costing us financially, emotionally and spiritually. I had my third miscarriage and I had to make a decision about how this would effect my relationship with the one and only true God. The majority of my friends had gotten married and were having children. My heart was breaking. However, through the Holy Spirit's Power and Grace I bowed down on the floor and told Abba Father Yahweh that HE was my God with or without children. I will never forget that day tears were running down my face as I professed my love to the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh.

An Unexpected Blessing

Abba Father Yahweh blessed me with my son 3 months later. Abba Father Yahweh blessed me with my daughter 2 years later.

So, here I am again at a major cross road in my spiritual walk with the LORD Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh I choose to follow you no matter where you wish to send me to do your perfect will on this earth.

Spiritual believer always choose to follow Abba Father Yahweh no matter what the cost, because in the end the only things that really matters are the things we do in the Power of the Holy Spirit, in the Love of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ for the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment