Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and the Prophetic

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of the Prophetic Word of Abba Father Yahweh. The Holy Spirit wants spiritual believers to understand that the prophetic word of Abba Father Yahweh has its place in the life of spiritual believers. Abba Father Yahweh has revealed to the people of God throughout human history the future. The purpose of these revelations is to make sure that spiritual believers are prepared so that they may manifest the power of the living God Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh tell me the future from time to time in order that I may warn the children of God; as well as prepare myself so that I may be able to better serve Abba Father Yahweh and HIS Kingdom during these times. In July of 2008 I spoke at a church on two occasions about what we are now experiencing today. Abba Father Yahweh had me to reveal to the people of God that there will be a global meltdown and that it would touch people that had never ever been touch before by economic down turns. Abba Father Yahweh has showed me my future jobs and just what I would encounter before I even arrive on the first day.

Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, Daniel, Isaiah, John....and many more

Abba Father Yahweh through out the Holy Bible has revealed the future to HIS people. Abba Father Yahweh told Noah that their was going to be a flood. Abba Father Yahweh told Abraham that he would have a son and that his descendants would be as numerous as the grains of sand on the beach. Abba Father Yahweh told Joseph of his rise to power and the great famine that ravage the land of Egypt. Moses was told about the different plagues that would ravage the land of Egypt. Daniel was told about the coming of the various kingdoms that would control the known world. Isaiah was told about the coming Messiah. John was told about the second coming of the Messiah and the fate of the seven churches. Abba Father Yahweh uses the prophetic over and over again to position HIS people so that HE may get all the glory.

Spiritual believers must keep your spiritual ears and eyes open and be prepared to receive the prophetic voice and visions from God Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers must also understand that this information is not for their personal benefit, but for the glorification of the Kingdom of ABBA FATHER YAHWEH.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment