Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Power of Fasting and First Fruits

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about the Power of Fasting and First Fruits. All Spiritual believers should live a fasted life. I fasted periodically through out my Christan walk, but in 2007 I made a commitment to live a fasted life. I fast every morning and I fast the 1st day of the week which is Sunday, the first day of the month, and the first days of the year. I call my fasted life style the first fruit life style. The Holy Spirit has taught me that fasting intensifies or amplifies your prayer language with God Abba Father Yahweh. The Holy Spirit also taught me that some demons can not even be taken out except through fasting and praying. Elijah was one of the most powerful prophets of Abba Father Yahweh and Elijah lived a fasted life. Elijah became a prayer, which means he prayed unceasingly. Elijah's life was a prayer to Abba Father Yahweh. Elijah could go to the throne of Abba Father Yahweh and ask HIM to not permit the sky to produce rain for three and half years and Abba Father Yahweh granted his petition. Now, that is what I call power.

The Holy Spirit taught me about the power of first fruits. The Holy Spirit has taught me that if I want any part of my life to be blessed that I must give God Abba Father Yahweh the first fruit of that area of my life. If I want more time than I give Abba Father Yahweh the first part of my day and Abba Father Yahweh will have my 24 hours produce more than those who do not give Abba Father Yahweh the first part of their day. If I want more money then I would give God Abba Father Yahweh the first part of all of my finances and Abba Father Yahweh will bless my finances and increase my finances. If I want to be a better wife or mother then I give Abba Father Yahweh the first parts of my relationships and I do this symbolically with my heart. Abba Father Yahweh then blesses my marriage and my relationships with my children. If I want to prosper on my job than I give Abba Father Yahweh the first part of my job symbolically and with my heart as well as work for my boss as if I were working for the LORD. And Abba Father Yahweh blesses me with promotion and favor on the job. Anything you wish for Abba Father Yahweh to bless you give it to HIM first and HE will bless it and increase it.

Spiritual believers you must live a fasted and prayerful life in order to walk in the Power of the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I worked out at the gym today. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment