Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Our Awesome God

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers something about Our Awesome God Abba Father Yahweh. We serve a God who makes time for all of HIS creations and HIS children. This morning I was reading the Words of Jesus the Christ and the Lord Abba Father Yahweh and the Holy Spirit Rhematized a passage for me. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said that I could ask for anything I wanted in the name of my Savior and Lord Jesus the Christ and HE would grant me my petition so that HIS Son may be glorified and the Son Lord Jesus would then glorify the Father Abba Father Yahweh.

In the Name of Jesus

I immediately asked Abba Father Yahweh to bless Cathy by doing something special for her this day. I asked Abba Father Yahweh to do something special for my son, my daughter, my husband, my family, my friends, the intercessors for the Davis Household the Household of Faith and me.

Abba Father Yahweh's Response So Far

My Son

Today was a very important day for my son. In March he began taking karate and was a natural. He won two gold and two sliver medals. Two of the medals he won in the regionals which qualified him for the national tournament. Abba Father Yahweh had placed him under a wonderful teacher and he flourished. Today was the national championships my son won silver and gold medals making him one of the best in the nation. Abba Father Yahweh was not finish with doing something special for my son. The final session of the tournament was Teams. My son and two other young boys were entered into a Team Sparing Match. Their teacher told them that they would have to compete against Black Belts. My son and the two other young boys were classified as White Belts for this tournament. The black belts were teenagers versus little boys. My son and the other little boys said no problem that they would except the challenge. My son and the two little boys did not have the spirit of fear so Abba Father Yahweh was able to operate in their environment.

The first young boy who was up against the black belts had never fought in a tournament before. He held his own and was able to score 1/2 of a point on the black belt before being vanquished. My son was next. In order to win as a team 2 out of the three had to win. My son went to the mat. The black belt immediately start scoring points against my son. His club rallied around him. My son scored two points but was still behind. It looked like a sure defeat; then Abba Father Yahweh stepped in and did something special for my son. The lights went out. It was time for the tournament to end and the people started turning off the lights. The lights were off for about ten minutes. However, what was really interesting was that Abba Father Yahweh had one spot light shinning on my son. The officials began the match and the lights eventually came back on. My son immediately scored a point, then another point, then another point, then another point. The crowd was cheering him on. My son beat the black belt and brought him to tears. It was a major upset. Everyone was expecting the little boys wearing white belts to lose and the teenage boys wearing black belts to win. In the end my son was the only one to beat his opponent; therefore, his team lost against the black belts. Abba Father Yahweh did something special for my son today that he will never forget for the rest of his life. My little boy defeated a black belt in karate. ALL GLORY GOES TO THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD ABBA FATHER YAHWEH. Highest Praises to the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers we serve an Awesome God Abba Father Yahweh and HE cares about every aspect of our lives. Abba Father Yahweh wishes to do something special for each and every one of you; just ask HIM in the name of His Son Jesus the Christ.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I walked today. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I ate and drank to the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment