Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Prayer

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit wants me to reveal to you about the importance of Prayer. Spiritual believers, there is a tremendous amount of spiritual warfare against the Body of Jesus the Christ. I recently was talking with a pastor whom I have known for a number of years and we got on the subject of spiritual warfare through Prayer. Abba Father Yahweh wakes up many of HIS Faithful Ones in the middle of the night and in the wee hours of the morning to pray for the Body of Christ. I was informed that witches do a lot of there spiritual warfare at Midnight. Now, I understand why Abba Father Yahweh has many of HIS Faithful Ones praying through out the night into the early mornings.

Spiritual believers if you find yourself awaken in the middle of the night or if you just cannot seem to go to sleep Pray; Our Heavenly Father needs you to Pray.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I continue on my 40 day fast. All is well.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment