Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Disciplining

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Disciplining. Spiritual believers we are expected to discipline younger ones in the Faith. Disciplining is very much like parenting. Spiritual believers you must teach, counsel, and release the disciple to go and minister. And when they fall you are to pick them up, admonished them in love - like a parent; guide them back to the right path and release them again until they are able to disciple others.

Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh is so pleased when we take on the role of disciplining younger believers. Abba Father Yahweh will also use us to minister to older believers as well. I never forgot the day the Holy Spirit had me admonished a group of women who were much older than I. I did it in love, but I was still amazed that the Holy Spirit used me in that way.

Spiritual believers we are expected to reproduce in the spirit realm via the Power of the Holy Spirit. We are expected to disciple and lift each other up. Disciplining is a sign that you are a mature believer of our Lord Jesus the Christ.

Spiritual believers go forth and multiply by disciplining.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I continue on my 40 day fast. All is well.

Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment