Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and First Fruit Principle (continued)

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit want me to reveal to you about The First Fruits. Spiritual believers the Holy Spirit woke me up this morning and reminded me about the Third First Fruit Offering which is the third window of heaven which will be in the Fall during the Feast of Tabernacle or the Feast of Booths. The blessings associated with the Third First Fruit Offering is the Grape Harvest. I immediately went onto my computer to find the exact dates which were Oct. 2 - October 10, 2009. The Feast of Tabernacles or the Feast of Booths dates for 2010 are September 23 - 29, 2010 . I immediately asked the Holy the Spirit had I missed the opportunity to give my third first fruit offering He said no.

The first window was open on April 8th at sundown which is Passover. The blessings associated with this First Fruit Offering is the Barley Harvest.

The second window was open 50 days after Passover which is Pentecost. The blessings associated with the second First Fruit Offering is the Wheat Harvest.

The third window was open during the Feast of Tabernacles or the Feast of Booths which was in the fall. The blessings associated with the Third First Fruit Offering is the Grape Harvest.

Each one of these First Fruit Offerings places the spiritual believer in the overflow of blessings. Spiritual believers give your third first fruit offering and be blessed.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I continue on my 40 day fast. All is well.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment