Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and Intercessors

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson


Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Intercessors. Spiritual believers, Intercessors are critical to the Body of Christ. Spiritual believers, I am an Intercessor and I fellowship with a community of Intercessors.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh wants us all to intercede for one another. Spiritual believers, Intercessors are prayer warriors and at the drop of a hat will pray for anybody or anything the Holy Spirit brings before them. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh has given me a heart for children and widows. Spiritual believers, I pray for children all over the world as well as the ones that are in my personal sphere of influence.

Spiritual believers, ask the Holy Spirit what would HE like for you to pray for. Spiritual believers, listen to what HE says and begin praying. I recently started praying for the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Spiritual believers, there is Power in Prayer.

Spiritual believers, take up your Mantle of and Intercessor and Pray.


Today Is A Resurrection Tuesday For Me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment