Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and The Pressing

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Pressing. Spiritual believers, we must go through The Pressing; it is essential to our spiritual growth. I am in a period of The Pressing. Spiritual believers, it is during The Pressing that our deepest Revelations from Abba Father Yahweh are Revealed. The Pressing can take many forms. Abba Father Yahweh uses satan, our enemies, our fleshly ways to place us in a position when all we can do is look up.

Spiritual believers, The Pressing is sometimes interpreted as a spiritual attack, however it is Abba Father Yahweh positioning us to become more depended on HIM and less depended on ourselves. Spiritual believers, you must understand that we do have a role in working out our Salvation, however there are somethings that are not humanly possible to workout. Spiritual believers, when you are in situations that are not humanly possible to withstand that is the time you stand on the HOLY Word of Abba Father Yahweh, and let your FAITH be perfected through The Pressing.

Spiritual believers, I am being Pressed in my relationship with my Father who is very ill. I am being Pressed in my relationship with my Baby Brother who is also very ill. I am being Pressed in my relationship with my Mother who wants to help. I am being Pressed by my other brother who has abandoned the family for many years. I am being Pressed by my Sister who has not had a church home in over a decade. I am being Pressed by my Son who does not understand that it is OK to play, but you must also work. I am being Pressed by my Daughter who needs her Mother. I am being Pressed in my relationship with my Disciple. I am being Pressed in my Marriage which needs Healing and Restoration. I am being Pressed in my Finances, even though I Tithe, give First Fruits and Offerings. I am being Pressed in trying to find a New Residence. I am being Pressed on my Job; in trying to find funding for the science education program Abba Father Yahweh has put in me. I am being PRESSED in Everything.

Spiritual believers, today during my Praise and Worship time I was aware of the Presence of the Holy Spirit. I turned to the Holy Spirit, and said that Abba Father Yahweh Holy Word was my Residence. I realized that Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word was my Revenue. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word was more real than the Air that I was breathing. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word was more real that the Sun that rose in the East and set in the West today. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word is more real than the reality that is set before me.

Spiritual believers, I finally had an understanding of what my Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ meant when He said; His Meat was to do the Will of the Father. Jesus was saying that the Doing of Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word would sustain Him just like eating Meat would sustain Him. Spiritual believers, I understood that I need not be anxious about anything, because my "Heavenly Father Has Got This".

Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Father in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Brothers in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Mother in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Sister in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Son in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Daughter in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Disciple in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Marriage in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Job in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Residence in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Revenue in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Finances in HIS Holy Hands. Spiritual believers, I realized that Abba Father Yahweh had my Everything in HIS Holy Hands.

Spiritual believers, I should not be anxious for Anything, because My Daddy, Abba Father Yahweh has Me in HIS Holy Hands. And Yes, Abba Father Yahweh has You and All that concerns You in HIS Holy Hands.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh Has Got This and Abba Father Yahweh has Got Us in HIS Holy Hands.



Today Is A Resurrection Wednesday For Me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment