Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and Trusting Abba Father Yahweh

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson


Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about the Trusting. Spiritual believers, we must Trust Abba Father Yahweh to transform us into the vessels HE wishes us to be. Spiritual believers, we must Trust Abba Father Yahweh to make us into ALL HE Desires us to become despite all of our short comings, personal failures, and human frailties.

Spiritual believers, we must crawl up into our Daddy's Arms, Abba Father Yahweh when the world becomes to much for us and when we have fallen short of the Glory of Abba Father Yahweh. Guess What? Abba Father Yahweh designed us, and created us so HE knows what we are capable of as well as all of our short comings. Again, Guess What? Abba Father Yahweh still Loves us.

Spiritual believers, tomorrow I will leave for my spiritual retreat for the year. I will continue to be Faithful to my; Daddy Abba Father Yahweh and write the Blog. Please pray for me and I will pray for you All.

Spiritual believers, TRUST Abba Father Yahweh, our Lord Jesus the Christ, and our Lord Holy Spirit; THEY will Never Let You Down.


Today Is A Resurrection Thursday For Me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment