Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and The Source

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Source. Spiritual believers, you must know in your hearts that Abba Father Yahweh is The Source. Spiritual believers, we have a tendency to put Abba Father in a box, and when we are challenged we go to the World for the solutions. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh is the Solution to all our problems.

Spiritual believers, the World's solutions are only temporary fixes at best. Abba Father Yahweh's Solutions are eternal. Abba Father Yahweh's Solutions always work for the good of the individual as well as all those the individual impacts.

Spiritual believers, I have come to the conclusion that Abba Father Yahweh is my Source for all things that I need and desire. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh knows what I need before I know I need it. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh can and will meet all of my needs. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh has proven to me over and over again that HE is my Source.

Spiritual believers, never doubt that Abba Father Yahweh is your Source and HE will never fail you.


Today Is A Resurrection Saturday For Me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment