Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Blessings

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about the Blessings. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh has placed in us the Awesome Power of the Blessings. Spiritual believers, there is Power in pronouncing Blessings over ourselves and people. Spiritual believers, there is Power in the pronouncing of Blessings.

Jesus the Christ took twelve ordinary men and pronounced Blessings over them and they became extraordinary. Spiritual believers, all of these men with the exception of one rose up to the pronouncement of the Blessings. Spiritual believers, when we pronounce Blessings over ourselves and one another something supernatural happens to us and those we have pronounced the Blessings over.

Spiritual believers, when we pronounce the Blessings of Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ and the Lord Holy Spirit something happens on a cataclysmic level to all those we pronounce the Blessings of Abba Father Yahweh over. Spiritual believers, when I was between the age of three to four years old I remember my Grandmother Pledge Daily was praying in tongues over me and pouring Holy Oil over my head. I can remember from that day forward I had the extraordinary favor of Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, to this very day I have the extraordinary favor of the one and only Living God Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, my grandmother was pronouncing Blessings over me.

Spiritual believers, pronounce Blessings over yourselves, your family, your friends and yes, even your enemies and watch and see the supernatural Power of the LORD God Abba Father Yahweh transform all those who you have Blessed.

Spiritual believers, tap into the Power of Abba Father Yahweh through Blessings and be Blessed.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I continued to seek guidance from the Lord Holy Spirit.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment