Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Obedience In the Little Things

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Obedience In the Little Things. Spiritual believers, you really do not understand how Obedience in the little things can have tremendous consequences. Yesterday, my husband instructed me to leave early in order to be at a destination by a certain time. I really needed more time to work and the hours on the road would cut into my work time, however I obeyed. I worked up until I got into the car and thank God Abba Father Yahweh that I obeyed. Spiritual believers, an adjoining highway collapsed yesterday and if I had not obeyed I probably would not have made a very important appointment I had yesterday. Spiritual believers, who would have thought a major U. S. Highway would literally collapsed, but it did. My husband said that this is a very rare phenomena.

Spiritual believers, Adam and Eve thought that the eating of one little thing such as an apple would not be such a big thing, but it was. Spiritual believers, that small little act placed all of mankind in the position of eternal damnation.

Spiritual believers, I think about the little things that I do for my kids and people everyday and I believe when I look back on my life it is going to be those little things that are going to have the biggest and lasting impact on my children and the people's lives that I have touched.

Spiritual believers, do not despise the little things in life. Spiritual believers, obey Abba Father Yahweh in all things including the little things.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I continued to seek guidance from the Lord Holy Spirit.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment