Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Truth

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Truth. Spiritual believers, the Truth is non-negotiable. Spiritual believers, you cannot change the Truth. Spiritual believers, your personal beliefs and feelings have no bearing on the Truth. Spiritual believers, your lack of knowledge does not change the knowledge of the Truth.

Spiritual believers, we live in a world that thinks that the Truth is based on perspectives and they are wrong. Perspectives have nothing to do with the Truth. Our perspectives does not make or break the Truth. Spiritual believers, we must pray to have the Perspective of Abba Father Yahweh and then we will be in alignment with the Truth.

Spiritual believers, life and death is in the Truth. I was in a principle parents teacher conference with my son. Abba Father Yahweh gave my son great favor in the meeting. A wonderful teacher made a comment that I knew was not the Truth. The teacher said that teachers do not get mad. I humbly corrected her and said that everyone get mad or angry, but what is important is how we handle that anger. I later saw her alone and she acknowledge that I was correct. Spiritual believers, it is not about me being correct. Spiritual believers, it is about being in alignment with the Truth.

Spiritual believers, some people think that the more complicated things get the harder it is to discern the Truth. Spiritual believers, the Truth is still there no matter how many layers of things you put on top of the Truth. I saw a movie called the "Ugly Truth". Spiritual believers, Truth is not Ugly, Sin is Ugly and it is the ugly sin in our lives that Truth exposes.

Spiritual believers, make sure you are in alignment with the Truth at all times.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I continued to seek guidance from the Lord Holy Spirit.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment