Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Habit

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about the Habit. Spiritual believers, our Habits can bring us life or death. Spiritual believers, being in the Habit of doing Abba Father Yahweh's Perfect Will will bring you life and joy. Spiritual believers, being in the Habit of following your own ways will bring you death and sorrow.

Spiritual believers, I still wrestle with Habits that eventually will bring me death and sorrow if I do not surrender them to the Holy Spirit. I cry out to Abba Father Yahweh to help me as I surrender and pick them up; surrender and again pick them up. Abba Father Yahweh is letting me see up close and personal what the price will be if I do not surrender totally these Habits. Spiritual believers, I am watching a love one receive the wages of her Habits and it is not a pretty sight. I left her hospital bed with the resolve to not go out in that way.

Spiritual believers, examine your lives and surrender the Habits that so easily beset you. Spiritual believers, ask for Abba Father Yahweh's Grace and Mercy so that you will not have to suffer the wages of your deadly Habits. Spiritual believers, you may have the Habit of gossiping, boasting, lying, cheating, and the list goes on and on. Spiritual believers, cry out to the the Holy Spirit to empower you to overcome these Habits.

Spiritual believers, let us ask the Holy Spirit to empower us to overcome our deadly Habits. I will pray for you and please pray for me.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I have begun fasting for the New Year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment