Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Miracles

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Lord Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Miracles. Spiritual believers, Miracles still happen today. Spiritual believers, the Lord Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the LORD Abba Father Yahweh still preform Miracles and I am a living witness to these Miracles.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh has performed Miracle after Miracle in my life. Abba Father Yahweh has healed me physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Abba Father Yahweh has given me jobs, when there were no jobs. Abba Father Yahweh has protected me from getting hurt when I have fallen downstairs and even a car crash that should have been fatal. Abba Father Yahweh has saved my marriage, when I should have been divorced. Abba Father Yahweh has given me favor with people who may not have liked me due to my race or my sex. Abba Father Yahweh gave me children when the doctors said there was no hope. Abba Father Yahweh has sent me finances when I did not know how I and my children were going to make it. Abba Father Yahweh gave me a place to stay for free when I did not have the finances to pay for a place.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh has given me discernment and wisdom. Abba Father Yahweh protected me as I walked across the campuses of the University of Miami, and Stanford University coming from the libraries late at night. Abba Father Yahweh has made a way out of no way for me countless times. Abba Father Yahweh has shown me Mercy when I should of had Judgement.

Spiritual believers, I can not tell you all the Miracles Abba Father Yahweh has done in my life and continues to do for me. Spiritual believers, all I can say is that HE still performs Miracles to this very day.

Spiritual believers, reflect back on your life and I am sure you will see the Mighty Hand of the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh performing Miracles in your life.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I continued to seek guidance from the Lord Holy Spirit.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment