Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Spritual Believers and The Test (continued)

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about The Test. Abba Father Yahweh has blessed me with a promotion. Spiritual believers we all know that with each spiritual elevation there are more privileges and blessings from Abba Father Yahweh; however there are also bigger devils. Abba Father Yahweh needs HIS disciples to advance from glory to glory; we progress from glory to glory through a series of promotions and tests.

Spiritual believers today was such a test. My family and I were on the rode to take me to my new job. I have an old car that has been operating on grace for sometime now. I asked my husband to see if we could get a trailer for it; but he was unable to find one within our budget. We loaded up my car and my husband rent a car and started on our journey. I was in my car and my husband and children where in the rent-a-car trailing me. I was driving and talking to Abba Father Yahweh thanking HIM for my new job and eventually my new car. My husband got in front of me and waved me over to the side of the road. My engine was smoking. I calmly pulled my car over. My husband evaluated the situation and told me to get in the rent-a-car and he would come back for my car. I locked the car and a peace that goes beyond understanding covered me. I immediately gave Abba Father Yahweh thanks and praise in the mist of the Test. You see spiritual believers I must report to work on Monday at 8:30 am and I need a car.

My husband got me and the kids situated in the hotel and then he turned around and went to get my car. Spiritual believers trust God even when bad things happen to you; because all things work together for good for those who love the LORD and are called to HIS purpose.

Spiritual believers pass Your Test and give the LORD your God Abba Father Yahweh all the thanks and all the praise in the mist of Your Test. Spiritual believers know this that All Things will work together for your good.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I packed today. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment