Friday, August 28, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Abba Father Yahweh (YHWH)'s Goodness and Power

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about Abba Father Yahweh (YHWH)'s Goodness and Power. Spiritual Believers our God Abba Father Yahweh (YHWH) has ALL Goodness and ALL Power. When Ponitus Pilate stated to Jesus that he had the power to permit Jesus to live or to condemn Him to death; our Lord Jesus the Christ stated to Ponitus Pilate that the only Power that he had was the Power that His Father Abba Father Yahweh permitted him to have. Spiritual believers in other words Abba Father Yahweh is the one who permitted Ponitus Pilate to have Power over Jesus the Christ. Our Lord Jesus stated that if He wanted to He could ask the Father to send down two legions of Angels. But our Lord said in the Garden of Gethesemane not my will Father but Thy will be done.

Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh has ALL Goodness and ALL Power so when good things happen to us it is because of Abba Father Yahweh's Goodness. Spiritual believers today I received my new car. Abba Father Yahweh moved on my behalf to make sure that HIS daughter had transportation. I am so grateful to Abba Father Yahweh for HIS Goodness, HIS Mercy, HIS Tender Kindness, and HIS Faithfulness to me. Thank You Abba Father Yahweh. I give you ALL the Praise and ALL the Glory in Jesus the Christ Mighty Name, Amen.

Spiritual believers know this, that Abba Father Yahweh has All Goodness and All Power and HE will use it on your behalf.


The Spiritual Believers Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment