Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Covering (continued)

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about The Covering. Spiritual believers the covering of Abba Father Yahweh is an awesome thing. Spiritual believers we all know that our arch enemy aka satan is going to come after us; but we should also know no matter what the enemy sends against us Abba Father Yahweh has our back. Spiritual believers many people fear satan and his ultimate power move against mankind which is death. However, spiritual believers what mankind should understand is that satan can kill the body, but Abba Father Yahweh can destroy both the body and the soul.

Spiritual believers I have recently been under a series of attacks, yet with each attack Abba Father Yahweh has covered me. Spiritual believers I left my wallet on top of my car due to a major distraction, yet Abba Father Yahweh had a divine intervention where my wallet was returned. Spiritual believers my car brokedown on my way to my new job; the next day HE provided a better car. Spiritual believers again my wallet was left in my husband rent-a- car and Abba Father Yahweh had a saint to provide for me until my wallet is returned. Spiritual believers I fell but I was not seriously hurt. Why? Because satan can never out maneuver the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh is all knowing, all powerful, and ever present.

Spiritual believers that is why our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ says that we must trust Abba Father Yahweh like a little child trust their parents. Jesus the Christ also says that we cannot even enter heaven unless we enter the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh with the faith of a little child. A little child's faith is unconditional, unwavering, and all believing in the parents that they love.

Spiritual believers should know this; that Abba Father Yahweh has you covered.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I unpacked today. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment