Monday, August 3, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Test (continued)

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about The Test. Spiritual believers you will be tested on the Word that you are taught. Teachers of the Word are especially tested. I had such a test on Sunday. I have been pressing in for a major break- through for myself and all those whose lives are touched by me. Abba Father Perazim (The God of my breakthrough) opened a major door for me and I was spiritually tried. Spiritual believers we all know that our arch enemy aka satan does not play fair.

The Test

I went to my bank to get money to pay for my daughter and my hair appointments. I was distracted by a call from my mother and a call from a friend. I placed my red wallet on top of my car and drove off. My red wallet had all of my credit cards and identification. I discovered that the wallet was missing once I got home. I immediately drove back to the bank. The wallet was nowhere to be found. I immediately call my prayer warriors and I began to give thanks and praise in the mist of the situation. I told my husband. My husband told me to go upstairs and take a bath and we would go to the police station because I had gone to the gym prior to going to the bank. I bathed and prayed. We went to the police station and my wallet was there.

Abba Father Yahweh Had My Back

Abba Father Yahweh knew that I was going to be attacked by the demons of carelessness and depression so HE had a couple in the parking lot sitting in a golf cart. The woman picked up my wallet and took it to the police station, which was right across the street from my bank. My wallet did not have anything missing. Spiritual believers you ask yourselves why was I so blessed. The answer is simple I try to practice what I teach. I did not feel like giving thanks and praise. I felt like crying, but it is not about doing what I feel like. It is about doing what the Holy Spirit has taught me. I had the breakthrough because I gave Abba Father Yahweh the one and only true and living God all my Thanks, Praise and Worship in the mist of the trail.

Spiritual believers you will be Tested; Pass your Test by giving Thanks, Praise, and Worship to the one and only true and living God Abba Father Yahweh in the mist of the Test.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment