Monday, August 10, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Heart

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about The Heart (the activity of the mind, will and emotions). Spiritual believers the heart is critical to your spiritual growth. Spiritual believers your heart must be kept as good ground. Spiritual believers you make your heart good ground by watering your heart continuously with Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word. Spiritual believers you keep your heart good ground by obeying the Holy Word that you have been taught.

Spiritual believers if you fill your heart with the cares of this world you will choke the Holy Word out of your heart. Spiritual believers if you do not obey the Holy Word you are taught your heart will be harden in this area. Spiritual believers this is how believers can have certain areas of their life concentrated to the Lord and yet have other areas of their life under the control of the flesh.

Spiritual believers this is why Abba Father Yahweh says you draw near to me and I will draw near to you. Spiritual believers this is why you see some believers continuously being blessed by Abba Father Yahweh because their hearts are good ground.

Spiritual believers keep you heart as good ground and you will reap multiple blessings.


The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I unpacked today. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment