Friday, August 7, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Faith Walk

Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about The Faith Walk. The Holy Spirit has taught me through tough love that when Abba Father Yahweh tells me something and HE says do not say anything; HE means what HE says. I was given such an instruction and when the enemy aka satan pressed in the first time I pass the test. Now, spiritual believers you all know that satan was not through with me yet. I was tested the second time and I failed the test and there were sever consequences for me. Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh had to discipline me because HE must be able to entrust me with HIS Holy Word.

Abba Father Yahweh in HIS loving kindness discipline and provided for me during my discipline. Spiritual believers because of this chasing my Faith Walk has increased. My family and I were recently looking at the movie called the "Librarian" there was a scene where the librarian had to step out into nothingness, but as soon as he stepped out there was an invisible bridge that supported him. Abba Father Yahweh gave me HIS Word and HE wanted me to step out in faith on HIS Holy Word.

Spiritual believers there is a big difference in stepping out on foolishness and stepping out out on Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word. The way you can tell the difference is Abba Father Yahweh Word is full of Wisdom and Wisdom is proven through Her actions. Spiritual believers it is not foolishness to give your tithes, offerings, and first fruits to the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers it is foolishness not to give your tithes, offering and first fruits. And spiritual believers Wisdom in this area is proven in Her actions. Spiritual believers you can never out give Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers obey Abba Father Yahweh in all things and when HE tells you not to say anything don't do it no matter what. Spiritual believers take the Faith Walk.



The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I packed today. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.


Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment