Friday, March 20, 2009

What is so important about the ABC of discipleship?

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers of Our Lord Jesus the Christ,

You may ask yourself what is so important about the ABC of discipleship? Here is what the Holy Spirit has placed on my heart to reveal to you. Abba Father Yahweh has been giving me some secret keys to HIS kingdom to give to my nine year old son Joshua Caleb and my seven year old daughter Jordan Aarone over the past few years. The secret keys to Abba Father Yahweh's kingdom are as follows so far:

I open up with these quesitions before I give them the questions that reveal the secret keys.

1. Joshua and Jordan what kind of choices are you going to make today?
They respond: Good choices.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that power begins in the choices we all make.)

2. Joshua and Jordan if someone makes a bad choice what are you going to do?
They respond: Walk away from them as fast as possible.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that sin impacts the innocent as well as the guilty.)

3.Joshua and Jordan what is wisdom?
They respond: Wisdom is actually putting God's Word into action.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that the power is in the doing of HIS Holy Word.)

4. Joshua and Jordan what is your job everywhere you go?
They respond: Our job is to learn everywhere we go.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that the power is in being teachable.)

5.Joshua and Jordan who do you represent this day?
They respond: The Davis Household a Household of Faith and Jesus the Christ.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that in all I think, say, and do I represent HIM.)

The Secret Keys to Abba Father Yahweh's Kingdom

1. Joshua and Jordan what is the first secret key to the kingdom of God (Abba Father Yahweh)?
They respond: You sow righteousness you reap love.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that all the things I do inorder to be loved will not give me love unless it is righteousness.)

2.Joshua and Jordan what is the second secret key to the kingdom of God (Abba Father Yahweh)?
They respond: You sow thanksgiving and you reap more.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that HE likes an attitude of graditude and those who are grateful for what HE has already done for them will receive more.)

3.Joshua and Jordan what is the third secret key to the kingdom of God (Abba Father Yahweh)?
They respond: You sow forgiveness you reap forgiveness.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that everybody want to be forgiven,however very few people forgive;therefore if I wish to be forgiven I need to forgive.)

4.Joshua and Jordan what is the fourth secret key to the kingdom of God (Abba Father Yahweh)?
They respond: You sow God's Word in your heart you reap the mind of Jesus the Christ.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that if you sow HIS Word in your heart you reap the mind of Jesus the Christ and with the mind of Christ you can solve any problem and get along with anybody.)

5.Joshua and Jordan what is the fifth secret key to the kingdom of God (Abba Father Yahweh)?
They respond: You sow mercy you reap mercy.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that everybody wants mercy but few people give mercy; inorder to receive mercy I must give mercy to others.)

6.Joshua and Jordan what is the sixth secret key to the kingdom of God (Abba Father Yahweh)?
They respond: You sow obiedience to God's Word and you will reap the blessings and promises of God.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that all the HIS blessings and promises are given to those who obey HIS Holy Word.)

7.Joshua and Jordan what is the seventh secret key to the kingdom of God (Abba Father Yahweh)?
They respond: You sow cheerfully your tithes and offerings into the kingdom of God and you reap riches and wealth from the kingdom of heaven.
(Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that the secret to having riches and wealth is being a giver and you are to give to Abba Father Yahweh first. He has also taught me about first fruits, tithes, offerings and sacrifical offerings.)

8.Joshua and Jordan what is the eighth secret key to the kingdom of God (Abba Father Yahweh)?
They respond: You sow trust in the Lord Jesus, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Abba Father Yahweh and you will reap the Lord Jesus, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Abba Father Yahweh will fight all your battles for you.("Abba Father Yahweh has taught me that if I trust HIM,HE will fight all my battles for me"; and we all know that Abba Father Yahweh always wins in the end therefore I will always win in the end.)

Now back to why the ABC of Discipleship is so important:

1. It is in the local church the christian learn about the fruits and the gifts of the Spirit as well as how to use them. Yes, the people in the body of Christ are imperfect and so are you. How else are you going to learn how to forgive.

2. Where ever your heart is that is where your treasure is. It is very important that you place Abba Father Yahweh before money and anything else. I know that many in the body of Christ have abused the sheep when it comes to money; however Abba Father Yahweh has taught me to give my first fruits, tithes and offering to leadership that give first fruits, tithes and offering and if they do not do right Abba Father Yahweh will deal with them. I just need to make sure I am doing the right thing. Remember less than 20 percent of the body of Christ give tithes and offering.

3. You must walk in forgiveness toward others as well as you must love (Agape) your enemies. Forgiveness is for you;it is all about not blocking your blessings.

4. You must not be offended. People offend us all the time. We must brush it off and move forward; being offended slows you down and hinders your work in the kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh.

Stay tune for more later.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment