Friday, March 27, 2009

How Do I Activate The Will of Abba Father Yahweh In My Life?

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers of Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal how do you activate Abba Father Yahweh's Will in your life. Step 1. Let us begin by praying that Abba Father Yahweh makes our spirits pure and active. Step 2. Next Abba Father Yahweh has been speaking some decrees over you.

How do you know the decrees HE has been speaking over you?

The Holy Spirit over time have been guiding you to certain scriptures, chapters, or books of the Bible. In my case Abba Father Yahweh has been speaking to me through the book of Isaiah. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that I must get in alignment with the decrees that Abba Father Yahweh has spoken over me. The following are the Holy Spirit instructions to me.

1. I must agree with Abba Father Yahweh's decrees.

2. I must believe Abba Father Yahweh's decrees.

3. I must receive Abba Father Yahweh's decrees.

4. I must submit to Abba Father Yahweh's decrees.

5. I must trust Abba Father Yahweh to perform His decrees for me.

6. I must thank Abba Father Yahweh for His decrees.

7. I must give Abba Father Yahweh ALL THE GLORY when decrees are manifested.


I have been taking the decrees He has spoken over me and professing them everyday. It is important that the believer align themselves with Abba Father Yahweh's Holy Word.

Stay Tune for more,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment