Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The CRISIS

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal some key principles to walk in during a CRISIS. I was talking with my pastor Martha Camp and I was telling her that when the storm comes I am going to go to the back of the boat and curl up next to Jesus and take a nap with Him. Abba Father Yahweh has been pouring HIS Word, His Wisdom, His Knowledge, and His Understanding into me for many years. I understood that as long as I am with Jesus, Abba Father Yahweh and the The Lord Holy Spirit had my back.

I often think about the great stories in the bible where Abba Father Yahweh had HIS people backs. And if the enemies of the people of Abba Father Yahweh made the fatal mistake of disrespecting ABBA FATHER YAHWEH as well as HIS people those enemies of Abba Father Yahweh's people where in for a world of hurt. Abba Father Yahweh has not changed; He is the same today as He was yesterday. Here are some things The Holy Spirit has taught me.

1. Put Abba Father Yahweh first in all things.
( I operate in what I call the first fruit principle which is I give Abba Father Yahweh the first part of my day, my thoughts, my meal I fast every morning, every Sunday, every 1st of the month, and the 1st of the year. I give Abba Father Yahweh first fruit offerings, tithes, love offerings, and sacrificial offerings.)

2. I incorporate Abba Father Yahweh in all that I do.( I involve Abba Father Yahweh in my family life, work life, and in all of my relationships.)

3. I focus on Abba Father Yahweh and not the problems.
( People have approached me about the economy and my response is that I do not operate in man's economy. I operate in Abba Father Yahweh's economy. Man's currency is money. Abba Father Yahweh currency is faith.)

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment