Monday, March 23, 2009

Power Walking With Jesus the Christ

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Our Lord Jesus the Christ,

Well the Holy Spirit is guiding me to explain the Glory Zone. The Glory Zone is a place that is beyond time and space. The Glory Zone is where Abba Father Yahweh's supernatual power is manifested exponentially.

How do I get to this Glory Zone?

You must be a worshiper of Abba Father Yahweh in Spirit and in Truth. Today Abba Father Yahweh gave me a deeper revelation concerning this scripture. I have an Elijah in my life. My Elijah name is Dr. Victoria Rothwell. I met Dr. Victoria and her husband Oswald on the island of Jamacia during a spiritual retreat at Christ for the Nation Institute. I began supporting their ministry. Oswald saved my love offerings over the years so that he and Victoria could attend Oral Roberts University. Years later Victoria came to stay with me for about three months. It was the first time I saw a consecrated life up close. Victoria started and ended her day with Abba Father Yahweh. Victoria fasts and prays from sundown on Friday until Sunday. Victoria has been doing this for several years. Victoria uses her word wisely and she honors Abba Father Yahweh in every aspect of her life. Victoria's prayers (like my Godmothers Yvonne Crook's and Thelma Burns's prayers) are extremely powerful because she walks in holiness. The life of holiness is the Truth portion ABBA FATHER YAHWEH is seeking. I saw many miracles performed thru His vessel Victoria Rothwell. Victoria is presently heading a school of spiritual leaders in Saint Vincent.

A worshiper in Spirit and Truth must prepare themselves prior to entering the Glory Zone. The worshiper must enter the gates of thanksgiving, then the outer court of praise, then the Holy of Holies and finally the Glory Zone.

Stay Tune for more on how to power walk with Jesus the Christ.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment