Saturday, March 21, 2009

Again Why are the ABC of Discipleship so important?

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in The Lord Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to finish up this question.

(F) Are you seeking first the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh?

We believers who seek to walk in the power of Abba Father Yahweh must constantly exam our hearts (heart in the greek means the activities of our mind, will, and emotions) and our motives. We say with our lips we are seeking first the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh; but are we really?

A test you can give yourself is this:

Do I want any of the glory? Will I be disappointed if no one says thank you? Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you your true heart concerning the matter. It is important to note that just because you are doing a good work for Abba Father Yahweh does not necessarily make it seeking the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh will not share HIS GLORY with anyone. The soul of man and woman is capable of doing great works for the Kingdom of God (Abba Father Yahweh); however the only thing that is acceptable to Abba Father Yahweh are those things that are orginated by HIS HOLY SPIRIT and done thru HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

(G) Are you striving to become a worshiper in Spirit and in Truth?

I have been striving to be a worshiper of Abba Father Yahweh in Spirit and in Truth for a good portion of my life. I have been worshipping Abba Father Yahweh every morning for over 20 years; in the past few years I have also started worshipping Abba Father Yahweh at night before I go to bed. I operate the first fruit principle not only with my money, but with my time, thought, talk, and walk. Abba Father Yahweh is the first person I speak to in the morning and the last person I speak to at night.

I strive to line my life up with HIS Holy Word; with the help of His Holy Spirit everyday. And when I fall short; I get back up crawl my way back to Abba Father Yahweh Holy Throne repent (which means turn my back on that sin) and ask for forgiveness. I tell my children all the time I am not very interested in "Sorry" ; I am more interested in repentance which means they are walking away form that activity that caused mommy to not be happy with their behaviors.

(H) Are you striving to become a Spiritual Man or Woman of Abba Father Yahweh?

I am striving to become a spiritual woman. Yvonne Crook was my spiritual Godmother; I always surround myself with godly older women. Yvonee introduced me to Watchman Nee's the "Spiritual Man". It took me 20 years to grow spiritally mature enough to even read this book. Watchman Nee explain the differences between the spirit, soul and body. We will discuss later what it really means to be spiritual, in short a spiritual man's or woman's; spirit, soul and body are under the complete control of the Holy Spirit. And it is important to note that being under the complete control of the Holy Spirit is not like being a robot. Remember this Abba Father Yahweh's ways are higher than our ways. And Abba Father Yahweh's thoughts are higher than our thoughts.

Stay Tune.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment