Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Angels

Co-Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the relationship between spiritual believers and angels. We have the Holy Spirit to teach and guide us. We have Angels to assist us in the spiritual warfare. satan main concern is spiritual believers; we are the ones most useful to Abba Father Yahweh and HIS Kingdom and therefore are the ones who can do the most damage to satan's kingdom of darkness. Therefore, we are the ones who are under spiritual satanic attacks, but we are not to fear for HE (Abba Father Yahweh)that is within us is greater than he (satan) who is in this world. Carnal believers are those who still walk according to this world versus according to the Holy Spirit. Carnal Christian are attacked in the physical and soul realm, but not spiritual.

The Holy Spirit has taught me how to properly interface with my family's Angels. Angels are spiritual beings that obey the WORD OF GOD (ABBA FATHER Yahweh). I recognize that I need to give our Angels prayer coverage. I command them to protect, gather, and perform other special assignments for me, my family, my friends and even my enemies. The Holy Spirit has even taught me how to pray for my enemies concerning Angels. It is important to note most Christian do not realize that they have Angels assigned to them from the moment they were formed in their mothers' wombs.

Spiritual Christian must utilize all the spiritual weapons that ABBA FATHER YAHWEH has given us so that we can be effective spiritual warriors for ABBA FATHER YAHWEH's kingdom.

My Personal Usage of Angels

Every morning I have Holy Communion with my family. If you have an important interview, presentation, or some special event take Holy Communion that day; because it will give you favor with God (ABBA FATHER YAHWEH), The Lord Jesus the Christ, The Lord Holy Spirit and man. I assign Angels to my children, my husband, my family, friends and myself. I ask the Angels to help each and everyone of us to be smack dab in the center of ABBA FATHER YAHWEH's perfect will that day. I cover all of the Angles in the kingdom of God (ABBA FATHER YAHWEH) because I realize that they need prayer coverage.

I dispatch the Davis Household of Faith's Angels to gather every good and perfect gift that ABBA FATHER YAHWEH has for us that day.

Stay tune for more.


Your Sister in Jesus the Christ,



Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment