Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and The Covering (continued)

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Covering. Spiritual believers, we must have Covering in order to be effective warriors for the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh assigns men and women to cover us, but from time to time the enemy satan will pull a full court press on all the men and women who cover us. Spiritual believers, it is during this time that the enemy satan will pull an all out assault on us.

Spiritual believers, do not be Afraid. Spiritual believers, it is a time of Testing for us. Spiritual believers, the first thing we learn is; how important The Covering is to believers in the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, the second thing we learn is; that we must be Faithful in covering the people Abba Father Yahweh has assigned to us.

Spiritual believers, I am in the process of such a Testing and one thing I know for sure that my Daddy Abba Father Yahweh will never leave me nor forsake me. I know that my Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ paid the highest price for me. Therefore, I am valuable to the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh. I know the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of All Truth, and He will guide me and protect me during this time of Testing.

Spiritual believers, never take The Covering for granted we cannot be effective warriors for the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh without it.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am fasting for the year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment