Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Spiritual Believer Facts versus Truth

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson
Monday February 1, 2010

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about the Facts versus the Truth. Spiritual believers, the world would like for you to believe that they are the same, but they are not the same. Spiritual believers, the Facts are Temporal and the Truth is Eternal.

Spiritual believers, due to my poor to bad choices I am overweight. My husband has made good choices and he is not overweight. I have asked Abba Father Yahweh to fight this battle for me, because HE always wins. I also asked for the Mind of Christ so that I will make good choices from now own. Now, what does this have to do with the Facts versus the Truth? I was looking at my body and I was looking at my husband's body and satan was ready with condemnation, which is different from being convicted by the Holy Spirit.

satan was telling me that I was fat and unattractive. The Holy Spirit immediately said that is not Truth. The Holy Spirit said, "you are beautifully, fearfully and wonderfully made". The Holy Spirit said that Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus and Himself made me into a beautiful woman of God. Now, which report are you going to believe; the Facts of the world or the Truth of God's Word.

Spiritual believers, the Fact that I am overweight does not stop the Truth of God's Holy Word that I am beautifully, fearfully and wonderfully made. Spiritual believers, now I need to listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit so that the Facts and the Truth become one.

Spiritual believers, know the difference between the Facts and the Truth it could mean life and death.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am continuing my first fruit fast for the Year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment