Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and the Mind of Christ

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about the Mind of Christ. Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit has taught me that with the Mind of Christ I can solve any problem and get along with anybody. Spiritual believers, I have now taught my children this Truth.

Spiritual believers, I purchased some track phones for just a few dollars for my son and daughter. My son was having a difficult time setting up his voice mail. My son came to me, and said that he had tried and tried but could not set up his voice mail. Spiritual believers, a little later I saw him with his phone and he had voice mail set up.

I asked my son what had happen. My son said he asked Abba Father Yahweh for the Mind of Christ and he gave him the Mind of Christ; and with the Mind of Christ he was able to set up his voice mail on his cellphone.

Spiritual believers, ask Abba Father Yahweh for the Mind of Christ and you will be able to solve any problem and get along with anybody.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am continuing my first fruit fast for the Year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment