Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and The Mind of Abba Father Yahweh

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Mind of Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, I took my husband to see James Cameron's epic motion picture; Avatar. Spiritual believers, as I watched the movie I thought to myself this came out of a mind of a man. Spiritual believers, can you imagine what heaven will be like; heaven came out of the Mind of Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, James Cameron is a creature created by the Creator Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh is the Creator of All things. Abba Father Yahweh placed the vision of Avatar in James Cameron.
Spiritual believers, the Mind of Abba Father Yahweh is so vast, and so Awesome that I can not even come up with the words that would explain the Mind of Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, one thing is for sure HIS Ways are higher than our ways and HIS Thoughts are higher than our thoughts. Spiritual believers, just as the heavens are higher than the earth so are Abba Father Yahweh's Thoughts higher than our thoughts.

Spiritual believers, there is no problem to difficult for the Mind of Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, take your problem to the Father; HE already has the solution.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am fasting for the year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment