Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and The Covering (continued)

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Covering. Spiritual believers, our covering is vital for our natural and spiritual lives. This morning I Covered a colleague in prayer. My colleague was also on the 10th day of a liquid fast. A Dodge Pick-up Truck rammed the back of her car and totaled her car. I took her and her student to urgent care. The Covering saved them both from death which was just what satan had planned for them both.

Spiritual believers, we must pray for all those who are in our sphere of influence. We must pray for our leaders and we must pray for the Body of Christ.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am fasting for the New Year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment