Friday, January 1, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and The New Year

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The New Year. Spiritual believers, we are to purpose in our hearts to be closer to Abba Father Yahweh in the New Year than we were the previous year. Spiritual believers, we should never be in the same place spiritually as we were the previous year.

Spiritual believers, I always reflect on the previous year and resolve to walk closer to My LORD Abba Father Yahweh, My Lord Jesus the Christ, and My Lord Holy Spirit than I did the previous year. Spiritual believers, I journalize throughout the year so that I will not forget the victories nor the defeats that I experienced during the year. Spiritual believers, I keep a prayer journal so that I can celebrate the Goodness of Abba Father Yahweh over and over again. Spiritual believers, my prayer journal also helps me to increase my faith, because I can see over and over again the Awesomeness of Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers, resolve in yourselves to have a deeper walk this 2010 and watch your joy increase.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am fasting in the New Year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment