Friday, January 8, 2010

The Spiritual Believer God's Provisions and HIS Conditions

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about God's Provisions and HIS Conditions. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh will provide for us but, Abba Father Yahweh has conditions attached to some of HIS provisions.

Spiritual believers, back in 2000 the Holy Spirit told me to purchase a car for my elderly aunt. My aunt has no children so I did as He requested. The Holy Spirit instructed me to tell my aunt that the car was a gift from Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Lord Holy Spirit and that she was to use the car to go to church on Sundays.

My aunt went to church for a few months and stopped attending church. Spiritual believers, for five years I would ask my aunt if she had attended church. My aunt would give me the usual excuses. I would remind her that the car was a gift from Abba Father Yahweh to go to church. After the fifth year the Holy Spirit instructed me to no longer ask my aunt about attending church.

Spiritual believers, soon after this my aunt's health started to decline. On holidays my mother, husband, children and I would visit my aunt. During our visit on Sundays my mother, my children and I would attend church. My aunt would look longingly at us and ask for us to pray for her as we departed to worship the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh. My aunt no longer had the mobility to attend church.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh had made provisions for my aunt, however she did not meet her conditions for the provisions. Soon she did not have the ability to use the provisions that Abba Father Yahweh had given her. Spiritual believers, satan deceives many of us to expect provisions from God without accepting the responsibilities that goes with the provisions. For example, well over 80% of the Body of Christ do not tithe nor give offerings. Spiritual believers, you can rest assure that those believers who are giving their tithes and offerings do not have to worry about the economy.

Spiritual believers, I have told many people that I witness to that I am not dependent on man's economy whose currency is money. I am apart of Abba Father Yahweh's Economy Whose currency is Faith. My husband has been tithing since he was 11 years old. My pastors tithes and my inner circle are tithers.

Spiritual believers, examine yourselves and make sure you are meeting the Conditions of your Provisions.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am fasting for the New Year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment