Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Flesh

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Flesh. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh cannot tolerate the Flesh. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh has relegated all Sin to the Flesh. Spiritual believers, that is why we all get new bodies and not new souls and spirits. Spiritual believers, we all have Flesh and commit Fleshly Acts. Spiritual believers, with the help of the Holy Spirit we can overcome our Flesh. Spiritual believers, as we grow closer to the LORD we too begin to dislike the Flesh.

Spiritual believers, I had an episode of the Flesh. It was so bad that after I committed the Fleshly Act I did not want to admit it when the Holy Spirit began to deal with me. Thank God I finally admitted my Fleshly Act and asked Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit and our Lord Jesus the Christ to forgive me. Abba Father Yahweh gave me an opportunity today to witness to the people that saw my act of the Flesh. I explain to them that as soon as the Holy Spirit got me alone I was dealt with and I repented. I apologized to all that witnessed my Fleshly Act.

Spiritual believers, we must be on guard for the acts of the Flesh. Spiritual believers, you will recognize the acts of the Flesh by the traces of pride, boasting, selfishness, and the other sinful acts that plague mankind. Spiritual believers, if you are filled with the Holy Spirit once the act is committed you will be mournful because you have grieved the Holy Spirit who is within you. Spiritual believers, quickly repent and ask Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus the Christ to clean you up.

Spiritual believers, that is why our Lord and Jesus died on the cross so that His Holy Blood would cover this wretched Flesh and we can be in a right relationship with the Father (Abba Father Yahweh). Spiritual believers, when we are weak Abba Father Yahweh is strong for us.

Spiritual believers, be on guard for the deeds of the Flesh. Spiritual believers, admit the awful acts and repent so that your fellowship with the Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ is not interrupted.

Spiritual believers, guard yourselves against the acts of the Flesh.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I finished my 7 day fast of meat and water. On Sunday evening I will begin fasting for three days with just water with the help of the Holy Spirit please keep me in prayer.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment