Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Letting Abba Father Yahweh Fight Your Battles

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit wants me to reveal to you about the importance of Letting Abba Father Yahweh Fight Your Battles. Spiritual believers, over the years Abba Father Yahweh has been giving me the secret keys of the Kingdom of God for my children. The eight secret key Abba Father Yahweh gave me to give to my children goes like this:

Children, what is the eighth secret keys of the Kingdom of God Abba Father Yahweh?

The Response is:

Trust the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy the Spirit, and the Lord Jesus the Christ and you will be blessed that the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus the Christ will fight all of your battles this day and into eternity.

I respond by saying now we know that Abba Father Yahweh always Wins. So, what does that mean to you children?

The Children respond:

We will always Win.

I respond by saying that is right we will always win if we let Abba Father Yahweh fight all of our battles.

Spiritual believers, let Abba Father Yahweh fight all of your battles and You will always win.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. My 40 day fast has ended.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment