Friday, November 20, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Grace

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Grace. Spiritual believers, we cannot live without Abba Father Yahweh's Grace. Spiritual believers, the Grace of Abba Father Yahweh delivers us from evil everyday. The Grace of Abba Father Yahweh enables us to exist. The Grace of Abba Father Yahweh protects us from danger. The Grace of Abba Father Yahweh enables us to have a relationship with HIM. The Grace of Abba Father Yahweh is necessary and if we did not have the Grace of Abba Father Yahweh we would surely succumb to the plans of the enemy satan who wishes to kill, steal, and destroy us and all that we love. Spiritual believers, we should give thanks everyday for the Grace of Abba Father Yahweh.

Thank you Abba Father Yahweh for your wonderful Grace that sustains me.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I lasted until Tuesday night. My roommate cooked pork chops and I ate one after talking with the Holy Spirit. I am now drinking only water and eating some meat. I went to the gym and worked out for an hour.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment