Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Spiritual Believers Dreams and Visions

Editor In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson


Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Dreams and Visions. Spiritual believers, I have Dreams and Visions and so do other believers. Spiritual believers, Dreams and Visions are some of the ways Abba Father Yahweh communicates with HIS Children. Spiritual believers, some Dreams and Visions are warnings of things to come if we do not fast and pray and ask the Father for HIS Wisdom.

Spiritual believers, many of the Dreams and Visions that I have had in the past have come to pass. Abba Father Yahweh has used my Dreams and Visions to help people in my sphere of influences. Spiritual believers, many times after a Dream or a Vision I will begin to pray and fast for the individual Abba Father Yahweh has revealed to me through my Dreams and Visions.

Spiritual believers, when you have Dreams and Visions get guidance from the Holy Spirit on what you should do, and do it. Spiritual believers, I surround myself with Godly Men and Women to give me Godly Counsel. Spiritual believers, I have a 73 year old Godmother who fast and prays for me. Spiritual believers, my Godmother sometimes helps me with the interpretation of my dreams.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh used dreams and visions in the Past and HE is still using them Today. Spiritual believers, just ask Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Daniel, Queen Esther, Mary, Elizabeth, Zechariah, Paul, John, Peter, Mother Therese, and Billy Graham. Spiritual believers Dreams and Visions are important.

Spiritual believers, Julius Cesar's wife had a dream warning her about her husband's death. Spiritual believers, Abraham Lincoln had a dream about his death. Spiritual believers, Albert Einstein often had day dreams and in a dream received E=MC2.

Spiritual believers, pay attention to your Dreams and Visions; Abba Father Yahweh is trying to get information to you. Spiritual believers, you must also realize that satan is a spiritual entity also; and will try to reach you through Dreams and Visions as well. That is why consulting the Holy Spirit as well as Godly men and women is important in understanding your Dreams and Visions; and what you should do about your Dreams and Visions.

Spiritual believers, be effective prayer warriors for the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh by receiving the communications from Abba Father Yahweh through your Dreams and Visions.

Spiritual believers, I have obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings.

Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order payable to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275


Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.


Today Is A Resurrection Saturday For Me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment