Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and The Nasty Flesh

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson


Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Nasty Flesh. Spiritual believers, I went on a spiritual retreat and encountered The Nasty Flesh. Spiritual believers, even the most spiritual believers still have to deal with The Nasty Flesh. Spiritual believers, on my spiritual retreat I had to deal with The Nasty Flesh. Spiritual believers, I try my best to keep my Flesh Crucified, but there are times when the demons can get the best of you.

Spiritual believers, I had an encounter with the religious and legalistic demons. I had them right in my hotel room. I also had to deal with the demons of Envy and Jealousy after Dr. Cindy Trimm laid her mantel upon me.

Spiritual believers, it is clear my breakthrough is Here and satan objective is to get me out of alignment with the Blessings of Abba Father Yahweh. satan is relentless and he will use anything or anybody. I was able to recover, but not before I saw my Nasty Flesh which was excited by the Fleshly people in my hotel room.

Spiritual believers, men are also approaching me, therefore I must be on guard. Why? Because, the objective is to get me out of alignment with the Blessings of Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh will always give you a way of escape.

Spiritual believers, stay ever vigilant, because The Nasty Flesh is always lurking around. Spiritual believers, stay close to the Holy Spirit. He will protect you.


Today Is A Resurrection Tuesday For Me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment