Friday, June 4, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and The Holy Spirit

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about your relationship with Him the Holy Spirit. Spiritual believers, once we accept the free gift of the Blood of Jesus the Christ for the remission of our sins we were sealed by the Holy Spirit. Spiritual believers, as we progress in our relationship with Abba Father Yahweh we are empowered to do the Will of Abba Father Yahweh through the the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers, I remember my Baptism of the Holy Spirit I was working out on my stair climber reading my Bible when an invisible shower rain down on me. I started speaking in tongues even though at the time I did not believe in tongues. You see spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh did not care about my bias on speaking in tongues because I was given the gift anyway.

Spiritual believers, I soon started to walk in the gifts of the Spirit; and when I prayed for people Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit, and my Lord Jesus the Christ would respond. Spiritual believers, I became very sensitive to the Holy Spirit and I progressed in my walk with my Lord Jesus the Christ.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh, my Lord Holy Spirit, and my Lord Jesus the Christ have performed many miracles in my life and in the lives of the people I prayed for. The Holy Spirit permitted me to be His vessel when I prayed over Emily's womb and I prophesied that she would have a son. The son that Brett and She had been praying for. Brett and Emily now have the son that I had cried out to Abba Father Yahweh for. Spiritual believers, the vessel of the Holy Spirit (me) and a woman of Great Faith (Emily) had a Divine Connection one day; and when the Holy Spirit encounters Great Faith things happen.

Spiritual believers, I have obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings.

Spiritual believers if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order payable to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275

Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.


Today Is A Resurrection Friday For Me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment