Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and The Power of the Blood of Jesus the Christ

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Power of the Blood of Jesus the Christ. Today, I came home and there were police cars around my home. I went inside and prepared to end my day. I went outside and there was a police SUV with a forensic signage. I walked over to my neighbors and asked what was going on. Spiritual believers, there were several robberies in our neighborhood unbeknown to me. Spiritual believers, there were robberies on both sides of my home. Spiritual believers, I know the reason why the enemy was unable to rob my home; that was because of the Holy Blood of Jesus the Christ. You see, I cleanse my home every night with the Blood of Jesus the Christ. I cast out unclean spirits each night, and I invite the The Holy Spirit, the Word of Abba Father Yahweh and I cover everything and everyone in my sphere of influence with the Blood of Jesus the Christ.

Spiritual believers, you do not know what is waiting for you each day, but you can rest assured that satan comes to steal, kill and destroy us all. And our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ came to give us a life that is more abundant. Spiritual believers, do not discount the Blood of Jesus the Christ. Spiritual believers, the Blood of Jesus the Christ protects us everyday.

Spiritual believers, always cleanse, and fill your homes with the Blood of Jesus the Christ, the The Word of Abba Father Yahweh and the Lord Holy Spirit. Spiritual believers, there is Power in the Blood.

Spiritual believers, Believe in the Power of the Blood of Jesus the Christ and receive His Protection.


Today Is A Resurrection Thursday For Me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment