Monday, April 5, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and Resurrection Day

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Resurrection Day. Spiritual believers, yesterday was Resurrection Sunday. Spiritual believers, Resurrection Sunday is commonly called Easter Sunday by the world. Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit has revealed to me that Everyday can be a Resurrection Day for me if I walk in Faith and Obedience.

So what does that mean? Spiritual believers, it means that every Weight, Stumbling Block, Sin, Inequity, Transgression, and Hindrance that has held me back can be wiped out through the Resurrection Power of the Lord Holy Spirit. Spiritual believers, this day I will lose the weight that has plagued me for several years and I will never gain it back again. Spiritual believers, this day the Doors of the Abundant Life Christ has offered are Open for me.

Spiritual believers, if I will Walk in Faith and Obedience; the Windows of Heaven have opened up this day and poured out Blessings on me so Great that I do not have room enough to receive it All. Spiritual believers, from this day forward I will Walk in the Supernatural Resurrection Power of the Lord Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers, would you like to join me? Then all you have to do is Walk in Faith and Obedience, and you too can have a Resurrection Day Everyday. Spiritual believers, just believe and demonstrate your belief through Obedience to the Word of Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual Believers, have a Resurrection Day Today.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am fasting for the year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment