Monday, April 19, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and How God Has Got This!

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about How Abba Father Yahweh Has Got This! Spiritual believers, there is a new catch phrase which is "I Got This!". Spiritual believers, the meaning is comprehensive in that it implies that the individual who makes this statement has everything under control, and the problem will be resolved immediately.

Spiritual believers, all my problems will be resolved and I find my self saying to the enemy aka satan and his minions that Abba Father Yahweh Has Got This on my behalf. Spiritual believers, in other words Abba Father Yahweh Has Got This! and Abba Father Yahweh has my back. Spiritual believers, I am communicating to the World that I do not have to worry about them; that Abba Father Yahweh has me and all that concerns me.

Spiritual believers, when I state that Abba Father Yahweh Has Got This; I am stating that all my problems, all my needs will be meet, and the Gates of Hell will not prevail against me. Spiritual believers, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Abba Father Yahweh will fight all my battles for me. Spiritual believers, all I have to do is Stand on HIS Holy Word!

Spiritual believers, there is no Higher Power than Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, there no Higher God than Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers, All Goodness and All Power is in Abba Father Yahweh's Hands. Spiritual believers, no one and nothing can take us out of the Hands of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ, our LORD Abba Father Yahweh, and we are sealed by the Lord Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh Will Always Win no matter what it looks likes, smells like, taste like, or feels like. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh Always Wins in the End. Spiritual believers, if Abba Father Yahweh is fighting your battles for you; then you will always win.

Spiritual believers, I believe Abba Father Yahweh Has Got This on my behalf. Spiritual believers, do you believe that Abba Father Yahweh has got your back. Spiritual believers, believe and let Abba Father Yahweh fight ALL of your BATTLES.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh Has Got This!


Spiritual believers, today is Resurrection Monday for me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment