Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and The Great I AM (Yahweh)

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Great I AM (Yahweh). Spiritual believers, it was this day last year during a 40 day fast that I launched the Blog "Enter The Glory Zone With Dr. Edith G. Davis". My Editor and Chief Ms. Cathy Ferguson and I have been faithful to comply with the directive of our God Abba Father Yahweh. We know that many people across the global have been blessed by our obedience to the Most High God Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers, we serve the Great I AM Abba Father Yahweh. Abba Father Yahweh is the God of the Here and Now. Abba Father Yahweh is not The Great I WAS nor is HE The Great I WILL. Abba Father Yahweh is not bound by TIME like we humans. Abba Father Yahweh is forever in the Present. Abba Father Yahweh is The GREAT I AM. Spiritual believers, we must strive to be in the Present each day.

Spiritual believers, we must not languish in the land of the past. Spiritual believers, it is ok to learn from the past, but we are to learn and move on. Spiritual believers, we are not to be anxious about the future because the future is not promise to any of us. Spiritual believers, we are to maximize each and everyday. Spiritual believers, we are to LIVE in the Present. Spiritual believers, we are not to live in the past or spend the majority of our Present dreaming about our Future.

Spiritual believers, our bright futures are dictated by how we maximize our Present. Spiritual believers, if we make good choices each day and seek ye first the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh each day; we do not have to worry about our Futures. Spiritual believers, from this day forward let us Live for the Present and have Abba Father Yahweh say to us well done my Good and Faithful servants.

Spiritual believers, Love and Serve The GREAT I AM (Yahweh) with all your hearts; with all the activities of your mind, your will and your emotions.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am fasting for the year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment