Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and the Pressure

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Pressure. Spiritual believers, as we are elevated from realm to realm we will encounter Pressure. Spiritual believers, this Pressure will be from the spiritual as well as the natural realm. Spiritual believers, any points of weakness will be hit by satan. Spiritual believers, one of satan's favorite targets are the people we love and/or our intercessors.

Spiritual believers, all of my intercessors have been hit recently and my Father, my Brother, and my Godmother have all been hit hard by satan and thereby caused me to experience extreme pressure. Spiritual believers, we must all understand that with promotion comes bigger devils; that we and our angels will have to war against.

Spiritual believers, you will be under Pressure, but remember this Abba Father Yahweh, our Lord Jesus the Christ and our Lord Holy Spirit have our backs. We must lean on them and All Will Be Well. Spiritual believers, all believers will experience Pressure, but understand this; nothing and I mean nothing can defeat our God Abba Father Yahweh and therefore us.

Spiritual believers, stay under the protective covering of Abba Father Yahweh and withstand the Pressure.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am fasting for the year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment