Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and Miracles

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Miracles. Spiritual believers, I was recently hit with three reports: first my Godmother of 70 years was diagnose with breast cancer; second my baby brother was diagnosed with prostrate cancer; and third my 73 year old father was diagnose with prostrate cancer.

Spiritual believers, satan had drop kicked me three time, but thanks to Abba Father Yahweh when I am weak HE is Strong. Spiritual believers, I called on all of my prayer warriors, and we fasted and prayed. I created the Holy Spirit First Aid Kits and sent them to my Godmother, my brother, and my father.

Spiritual believers, after my Godmother's surgery the doctor reported that she was cancer free. All Praise and All Glory goes to the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh. My father is in ICU surround by goodly nurses and doctors. My baby brother is following the instructions of the Holy Spirit First Aid Kit. Spiritual believers, we serve an AWESOME God Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh still preforms Miracles everyday.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am fasting for the year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment