Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Golden Nugget from the Treasures of the Kingdom of God Abba Father Yahweh

Image result for gold nugget
Golden Nugget from the Treasures of the  Kingdom of God Abba Father Yahweh




Please listen to the Broadcast
on the Apple Platform
Spiritual believers so What does it mean when almost 80% of the Body of Christ (the Church) Does Not Pay their Holy Tithes?  Spiritual believers the first thing that comes in my Spirit is that the Church (The Body of Christ Jesus) is not making the Impact it should.  The second thing that comes in my Spirit is that the Church (The Body of Christ) is not Receiving ALL the Benefits that a Life of Obedience would Receive.

Spiritual believers I guess that is Why Jesus will be wiping away the Tears from our eyes, because we will see all the Wonderful Opportunities we Missed by not Obeying Daddy God Abba Father Yahweh.  Spiritual believers one of the First Benefits I Received when I began to Tithe was PEACE.

Spiritual believers we do not know how Precious PEACE Is until we no longer have it.  Spiritual believers I remember how I would worry about bills, how I would run out of gas, and have flat tires. I am still looking for summer employment but I am full of PEACE because my Daddy Abba Father Yahweh Has Got THIS.

Spiritual believers when you pay your Holy Tithes you are placing yourself in the ARMS of the ALL Mighty God and there is no safer PLACE in the Universe.  Spiritual believers Tithe and Receive the PEACE of God That Goes Beyond All Human Understanding.
 i
This is Dr. Edith Davis with another Golden Nugget from Wave 94.1 FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment