Friday, July 9, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and The Fire Wall

Editor In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson


Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about The Fire Wall. Spiritual believers, The Fire Wall is an individual or individuals that take the Heat of the enemy in order to protect you. Spiritual believers, a Fire Wall can be a Godly Parent, Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle, Godmother, Godfather; an individual that Abba Father Yahweh has designated to be a Fire Wall for the next generation. My grandmother Pledgalee Daily was such a Fire Wall, and when she died all Hell broke loose.

Spiritual believers, my Mother is also such a Fire Wall. Spiritual believers, all families has some type of darkness that plagues their family line from generation to generation. Spiritual believers, Abba Father Yahweh will permit an individual or individuals to become The Fire Wall so that the next generation does not have to deal with the darkness within the family line.

Spiritual believers, the sacrifice of these Fire Walls is tremendous; and without these sacrifices Abba Father Yahweh would not have individuals capable of fulfilling HIS Agenda. Spiritual believers, my Mother chose to protect me from the family darkness. Spiritual believers, my Mother not only protected me in the spiritual realm, but also in the natural realm.

Spiritual believers, my Mother made it very clear to all family, friends and anyone that had contact with her children that if they step over the line in anyway to hinder our Destinies for Abba Father Yahweh, that there would be servere consequence for all concern.

Spiritual believers, because my Mother was my Fire Wall I was able to become the woman of God that I am today. I must become the Fire Wall for my son, daughter, godchildren and disciples that Abba Father Yahweh has given me. Spiritual believers, I must withstand the Heat for my son, daughter, godchildren, and disciples so that they can become the future Leaders of Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers, you cannot be a Fire Wall for the Kingdom of God without the Help of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual believers, become the Fire Wall for the next generation so that the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh can be Manifested in this Earth.

Spiritual believers, pray and fast for your Fire Walls within your family so that the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh may manifest in your families lives.


Spiritual believers, I have obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings.

Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275

Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.


Today Is A Resurrection Friday For Me.


Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment